Healthy Crock Pot Pulled Pork
- pork tenderloins
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- cinnamon, ginger
- chicken broth
- BBQ sauce
- Get your spices + other ingredients.
- Whisk together your olive oil+ spices.
- Marinate your pork tenderloin.
- When you’re ready to cook. Put it in the crockpot with chicken stock. Allow it to cook low + slow.
- When it’s cooked, shred with forks or a mixer.
- Toss with barbecue sauce & enjoy!
Low sugar BBQ sauce – We recommend you use a low or no sugar BBQ sauce to keep this low carb. So many BBQ sauces are high in sugar and honestly.. you don’t need all that sugar!
Low fat – Traditionally pulled pork is made with pork shoulder or pork butt which is higher in fat. We use pork tenderloins in this recipe which are much leaner! If you do want a pulled pork shoulder recipe, we love this one.
High Protein – This recipe is pure protein! 41g per serving!